All Echo1/JAG Products come with a 45 day warranty from the date of purchase to the original purchaser. It warrants that its product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship during normal use in its original unaltered condition provided 1.) that the customer is able to provide proof of purchase in the form of a receipt from an authorized retailer and 2.) The product has not been abused, altered, defaced or misused* or otherwise damaged through the act or neglect of the consumer or a third party. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or used guns. This warranty is not transferable. Warranty coverage begins from the date of purchase, not when the product was first opened and used. Please make sure that the product is functioning to your satisfaction within the warranty period. Keep all receipts, packaging, and accessories for the duration of this period.
- We can only offer a warranty to customers within the United States at this time.
- Discontinued models and used airsoft products carry no warranty - If it is not presented on our website it is not a supported model or item.
- We do not warranty any upgrade parts like piston, gears, barrels, etc. after it has been installed. Damaged goods must be reported within 72 hours upon receiving the item to the retailer you bought from.
What voids a warranty?
- Removal of orange tip
- Opening or Product repair by anyone unauthorized from JAG Precision
- Use of improper bb’s, batteries or propellants
- Misuse, neglect, abuse that may cause product to malfunction
- Used, boneyard, closeout airsoft guns carry no warranty
- We do not warranty dropped magazines and damage to feed lips caused by improper loading procedure
What constitutes abused, altered, defaced, or misused?
- Using the incorrect propellant in a gas powered airsoft gun (such as using CO2 in a green gas powered pistol)
- Personalized markings, customizations, paint, custom finishes
- Repairs using non original parts
- Repairs by unauthorized personnel (persons not representing JAG Precision or in our authorized dealer network)
- User installed upgrades
- Dropping or falling on the airsoft gun
- Using low quality BB’s
- Altering function or performance outside of original factory specifications
The Warranty Covers the following Brands:
- JAG Arms
- Echo1 USA
- Socom Gear
- Speed Airsoft
- Bravo Airsoft
- Defcon Gear
- Knights Armament Airsoft (by Echo1)
- Advanced Dynamic Systems
Step 1: Contact Us For Warranty Support
Step 2: Get an RMA Number
Once you get in touch with us, we will ask you some questions about your item. We will help you to attempt to troubleshoot any common problems so that you do not have to go through the hassle of sending the item back if it can be avoided.
If we need to get a look at the item, we will then issue you an RMA number. At this point is when you may ship the product back to us. Include the RMA # written or labeled on the box, and inside the box as well.
Step 3: Ship the Product to JAG Precision
Do not ship any products back to us for repair or warranty until we authorize it. You are not authorized to ship back until you have the RMA number. If you send your items to us without proper notification and paperwork, we will not be responsible for lost or reject packages and the shipping costs you incur.
Depending on the situation, we may provide you with a prepaid shipping label sent to your e-mail that you can print. You will then drop it off to the carrier such as UPS or USPS (it will be our choice which service will be used).
Pack the items carefully to ensure that it does not incur damage during transit. It is recommended but not required you insure the product, but we will not be responsible for anything that happens during transit. Keep all tracking numbers on the package and provide it to us as well so we can expect the package.
If the item's condition are not as described or you have done something to void the warranty and failed to notify us, we reserve the right to refuse service and reject the package or charge for additional services. You will be responsible for any shipping expenses that are incurred as a result.
You will send the package to:
2223 Troy Ave.
South El Monte, CA 91733