JAG Precision offers a limited 30 day manufacturer warranty on the following brands against defective materials and/or workmanship
** We do not warranty any upgrade parts like piston, gears, barrels etc after it has been installed. Damage goods must the reported within 72hours upon receiving shipment.
Polar Star Products:
please contact email@example.com
Redline Airsoft Products:
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
please contact email@example.com
please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What void’s a warranty
- Removal of orange tip
- Opening or Product repair by anyone unauthorized from JAG Precision
- Use of improper bb’s, batteries or propellants
- Misuse, neglect, abuse that may cause product to malfunction
In order to save money for all parties and down time of your product, following is a troubleshoot list of the most common problems. We ask you to please check if your product has any of these characteristics and attempt the fix prior to requesting an RMA number. If this fails to get your product to work properly, please proceed to request an RMA number.
|Automatic Electric (AEG)|
|Fuse||Replace with a new fuse.|
Remove the jammed bb or bb’s
Grinding or High Pitch Sound
Make sure battery is charged properly
There is no warranty for cosmetic defects, i.e. scratches, dents or exterior removable parts
Apply silicone oil into the charging and/or release valve
Clean barrel, turn down hop up
|Bolt will not lock back||
Check and make sure the rifle is assembled correctly
Send an email to email@example.com or call (626) 448-9879. You will get a response by email 48-72 hours. Ship product to JAG Precision with the required paperwork, failure to do so, may result in charges to the sender. Include original or copy of purchase receipt, must show date, place and value of purchase. Include copy of the RMA authorization response. Clearly mark the RMA on the outside of shipping box, failure to do so may result in package being refused by JAG Precision’s receiving department - See detailed Steps below
Shipping Product to JAG Precision
Make sure all original materials, including packaging are included. Pack in a secure and sturdy outer box. Use a traceable shipping method i.e. UPS, FEDEX or USPS (please include insurance coverage).
Turn around time on RMA’s
JAG Precision will cover cost of return shipping to customers. Standard shipping service only (no expedited shipping available)
|Please provide the following information when requesting an RMA number via phone or email|
Please provide the name of your store.
Provide the name of the product and SKU associated with the product.
What is the problem with the product? What have you done to help correct the issue?
|Email all RMA number requests to firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Fill out RMA form and submit the form via email/fax
- Once received, you will then get an RMA from one of JAG rep.
- Make sure to write the RMA# on the form and include a copy on the box you're sending back.
Packaged all items (include a copy of the RMA form with your RMA # and leave inside the box)
- Make sure that all items are packaged properly.
- Do not ship guns loose.
- All guns must have orange tip
- Use the original box and then re-packaged it using another type of box.
- If any of the items are for exchanged/restock, All retail stickers MUST be removed. If not remove, sender can acquire additional charges for new packaging materials/time.
Ship your RMA to address below:JAG Precision
RMA# (insert your RMA here)
2223 Troy Ave
S. El Monte Ca 91733