CL Project Design / JAG Alpha1 Airsoft Gas Blowback Rifle
- Limited production item with unique serial number (28 pieces total worldwide)
- Each rifle individually built and tested by Clarence Lai
- Base system is KJW KC-02 built from ground up by CL Project and A+Studio with all new precision engineered and tuned parts
- CNC 7075 Aluminum receiver, outer barrel assembly, bolt, charging handle
- Fluted heavy-profile barrel with ported muzzle brake
- Free floated barrel
- Includes -14mm thread adapter, sling attaching points, and sling loops
- Custom laminated woodstock - unique color and grain for each rifle
- A+Studio CNC Aluminum Hop Up Set with special hop up rubber
- 410mm Stainless steel 6.03mm tight bore barrel
- Metal barrel color matched compensator flash hider
- Comes with foam hard case
Power Source: Green Gas ONLY
Muzzle Velocity w/0.20g BB: 400fps (120mps)
Muzzle Energy w/0.32g BB: 1.5J
Propellant Location: Magazine
Fire Modes: Safe/Semi
Magazine Type: KJW KC-02 compatible
Magazine Capacity: 30 rounds
Package Includes: CL Project 10/22 GBB Rifle, 1x 30 round magazine
Construction: Full metal CNC aluminum with real wood stock
Barrel Thread Type: -14mm thread adapter included
Hopup Chamber: A+Studio Aluminum chamber
Inner Barrel Type: stainless steel 6.03mm
Inner Barrel Length: 410mm
CL Project Design is a Taiwan-based firm headed by Clarence Lai, who is a world-renowned manufacturer, designer, and gunsmith in the airsoft industry.
This custom rifle is built upon the KJW KC-02 system of gas blowback rifles originally developed by the legendary Tanio Koba of Japan. This robust and very reliable system delivers crisp blowback and efficient gas consumption. You could say it even delivers the same kick and sensation as the real .22lr firearm it was designed to mimic. There are plenty of fans of this system throughout the world and it is embraced by custom parts and aftermarket manufacturers in Asia.
Clarence Lai, better known in the industry as the Airsoft Surgeon, now takes the platform to a whole new level with his firm CL Project Design in creating a CL/JAG exclusive: the Alpha1. By customizing and tuning every aspect of the platform with a mix of his signature designed and manufactured parts with some components by A+ Studio he delivers one of the best experiences out of a gas blowback rifle that you could ever imagine. This gun is incredibly accurate and consistent, capable of matching and even outranging many AEGs on the market. Because CL Project has an emphasis on performance and function above their already spectacular looks, the gun is meant to run and shoot without any issues in a competitive or field environment where many gas rifles fall short and are only reduced to fun novelties.
There are three variations of the Alpha1. A black model, silver, or 2-tone. Each color model has its own distinct wood color to go with it, and a matching metal compensator as well as color matched -14mm thread adapter. Each gun comes with a padded hard case and a KJW KC02 30-round magazine.
Please note that the receiver pins are not captured or held in place when out of the stock. This is to mimic the real thing which also has loose body pins by design. Be careful to not let the pins slide around as you install the stock to prevent damage to the wood.
Please note that each rifle is built by hand and each stock is carved and finished by hand. There may be tiny imperfections in the wood unique to each rifle. Due to the highly limited production of this rifle, we will not accept any returns or exchanges.