Modify Quantum Sector Gear
SKU MOD GS QUANTUM SG (96701)
by MODIFY TECH
Original price $52.50 - Original price $52.50
$52.50 - $52.50
Current price $52.50
16.32:1 Ratio dual sector gear
Newly revised design:
- Reinforced delayer clip and revised geometry for even better feeding
- New material for axle shaft for less friction
- Quantum Double Cycle Sector Gear
- "Two-Sector" design enables double cycling - 2 shots per complete sector gear cycle
- Half-cycle cut-off system retains semi-auto fire functionality
- Double Cycle Sector Gear is made of high-tensile steel.
- The geometry and shape of the sector clip delays the release of the tappet place to help minimize BB feeding issues
- The Double Cycle Sector Gear is compatible with Modify Speed/Torque and Tokyo Marui stock ratio gear sets
- Recommend for setups with 363mm or shorter inner barrel
- Suggested internal parts:
- Modify New 10-metal teeth piston or Quantum Piston
- Modify Rotary Spring Guide
- Modify Cylinder Head
- Modify Torus gearbox
Suggested Spring Range for Modify Quantum Gear Set 16.32 Ratio:
- S80 - OK
- S90 - OK
- S100 - Optimal
- S110 - Optimal
- S120 - Optimal
- S130 - OK
- S140 - OK
- S150 - OK
- S160 - Not recommended
- S170+ - Not recommended
- This is based on using a standard motor and 8.4v battery
- Do not use a spring guide spacer with the SP150+ Spring
- Setups with barrels longer than 363mm may not function correctly with the Quantum Gear system.
- Do not install the spring guide spacer in regular full-stroke setup to avoid severe damage to gearbox and its parts
- The Quantum Gear Set may not properly or be damaged if installed correctly. Advanced users only! Inspect for defects prior to use. We do not warranty parts once they have been installed or modified.
- Before using the product, read and follow all instructions
- Do not repair or modify the product. Contact qualified personnel if necessary. Unauthorized repairs and modifications will void warranty.
- For your safety and to avoid damaging the product, Modify recommends you use only their recommended accessories.
- Make sure authorized service center uses only parts identical to the original and as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Specifications are subject to change without prior notice and manufacturer's liability.